Monday, July 26, 2010

Finally got me a blog... Lets see who finds my thoughts, or music, interesting

SO, bloggers, this is my first blog post ever, without of course including the sporadic, and random posts you may or may not have read on MySpace, or Facebook. HOWEVER, I plan on using this to inform everyone I know of new tunes, new goings on, new whatever, rather than the non-reliable ranting route I had taken prior. That's why it's called a blog I guess. Well, I figured as this is my first blog post, I'll take the liberty to inform everyone reading who I am, what I'm about, my alcoholic beverage preferences etc. I'm Jacob Fleming, for starters. I'm a student of journalism (or communications... haven't quite decided yet), a dub-step producer for the collaborative group D.A.M., intellectual, music addict, football (soccer) fan, tad strange, internet junkie, over-analytical youth of Houston, Texas. I figure that sums me up quite well, pleased to meet you.

But down to what I actually plan on doing with this blog: Tunes. Yes, tunes. Essentially, all I do throughout my day, with the exception of attend class, do homework, and degrade women, is listen to, and find, tunes. You may envy my life, and I do not blame you. But once again, as this is my first blog post, I find I must include a killer tune to start my little blog off with... So I decided on this one.


I have been absolutely OBSESSED with this tune lately. Flux Pavillion is a dub producer from Northampton out in the UK. His synth sections are simply gorgeous in my opinion. He's allegedly dropping an EP this year at some point... You know who'll be in like to get it.

Well big up massive for readin'! We'll see how this blog thing goes. But as for first posts, I believe that was up to par yeah? Well, continue to watch, read, listen etc.


-Skuzzy

In the event you have yet to hear my tunes, you can go to:
www.soundcloud.com/damdubstep
www.youtube.com/jacobfleming

Twitter:
www.twitter.com/jacobfleming

No comments:

Post a Comment